A Caring Mesothelioma Law Firm Serving All of Georgia
At the Buck Law Firm , our lawyers serve the legal needs of asbestos victims across the state. We work hard to obtain full financial compensation for our clients, including lost wages from time off the job, medical costs and for your pain and suffering.
Our attorneys have represented clients in serious illness, personal injury, defective product and pharmaceutical litigation in Georgia for more than 15 years. We will identify the parties responsible for your serious illness and holds them accountable in courts of law.
The Buck Law Firm Works Hard for the Financial Compensation You Deserve
There are varied methods of diagnosing mesothelioma that can determine the severity, or "staging," of your condition, including:
- Chest X-ray — to view and analyze abnormalities
- Complete blood count — samples checked for red cell, white cell, hemoglobin count
- Lung biopsy — examination of lung cells that may be cancerous
- Bronchoscopy — lungs viewed through nose or mouth
- Cytologic exam — examination of cells, or lung and abdomen fluid, by microscope
- PET scan — non-invasive determination of tumor locations
- Mesomark assay — blood test to detect mesothelioma in early stages
- CAT scan — three-dimensional, detailed views of abnormalities
- MRI — magnetic resonance imaging analyzed by a radiologist
- Endoscopic ultrasound — a probe produces images of affected organs
Mesothelioma is designated by the stage of the disease numbered One through Four. In rare instances, mesothelioma is judged to be "benign" — meaning it can be cured or contained through surgery, though it can also recur.
Consultations leading to your diagnosis, treatments, surgery and convalescence can be physically wearing, emotionally stressful and expensive. Parties responsible for your asbestos exposure, those whose negligence led to your mesothelioma, should be held liable.
The Buck Law Firm Cares. Speak With Us, Free of Charge.
The Buck Law Firm offers quality representation and maximum availability to mesothelioma clients throughout Georgia. Contact us today. We have the help you need — when you need it most. If your illness prevents you from coming to our Atlanta law office, our caring attorney can travel to you. We will promptly return your after-hours phone or e-mail message. Call 888-326-5394 .