ASBESTOS. MESOTHELIOMA. OCCUPATIONAL DISEASE THROUGHOUT GEORGIA.
Robert C. Buck
- Georgia State University College of Law, Atlanta, Georgia
- J.D. - 1993
- Honors: cum laude
- University of Vermont, Burlington, Vermont
- B.A. - 1988
- Honors: Dean's List
- Major: Political Science
- Mesothelioma Victims
- Asbestos Victims
- Persons Injured by Unsafe Drugs
Fraternities or Sororities
- Delta Theta Phi
- Georgia Trial Lawyers Association, Member
- American Association for Justice (AAJ), Member
- Bleckley Inn of Court, Pupil Member, 1992 to 1993
- Moot Court Board, President, 1992 to 1993
Current Employment Position
- Attorney, Principal
- Georgia, 1993
- U.S. District Court Northern District of Georgia, 1993
- U.S. District Court Middle District of Georgia, 1993
- U.S. District Court Southern District of Georgia, 1996
- U.S. Court of Appeals 11th Circuit, 1995
- Georgia Court of Appeals, 1993
- Supreme Court of Georgia, 1993
- Personal Injury -- Plaintiff
- Mesothelioma & Asbestos
- Product Liability -- Asbestos
- Product Liability -- Pharmaceutical
- Motor Vehicle Accidents -- Plaintiff
- Bashir v. Rockdale County, Ga, 445 F.3d 1323, 2006, US Court of Appeals, 11th Cir.
- Owens v. Gateway Management Co., 490 S.E.2d 502, 1997, Ga.Ct.App.
- Kines v. City of Rome, 470 S.E.2d 311, 1996, Ga. Ct.App.
- Southwire Company v. George, 470 S.E.2d 865, Ga.Sup.Ct.
- Rankin v. Composite St. Bd. of Medical Examiners, 220 Ga.App. 421, 1996, Ga.Ct.App.
- Martin v. Fairburn Banking Co., 218 Ga.App. 803, 1995, Ga.Ct.App.
- Citizen of the Year, Burlington, Vermont
- American Jurisprudence Award for Professional Responsibility