Choose A Skilled, Experienced Plaintiffs’ Attorney After A Catastrophic Injury
The path to financial relief after a brain injury, spinal cord injury, burn injury or amputation on the job or elsewhere will depend on the circumstances. Your injury claim or lawsuit might take the form of one of the following:
- A premises liability claim after you tripped and fell or slipped and fell at a construction site or on commercial, residential or public property
- A medical malpractice or product liability claim after an injury caused by a dangerous medication
- A claim for compensation from a negligent motorist after a car, truck or motorcycle accident
- A nursing home neglect and abuse lawsuit focusing on the causes of malnutrition, dehydration or bedsores (decubitus ulcers) in a long-term care facility
- A product liability claim after asbestos exposure has resulted in mesothelioma
Proving negligence of the party who caused the accident or injury is essential for a successful claim for compensation. The process may be complex. You will need the assistance of an attorney to avoid missing deadlines or omitting important documentation of your losses, including medical bills, rehabilitation expenses, lost wages, and pain and suffering.
If Your Catastrophic Injury Happened On The Job
For work-related injuries, you should receive workers’ compensation benefits but they will not likely cover all your costs. Another source of compensation may be a third-party liability claim.
You will almost certainly need an attorney’s help to gather evidence and prove the negligence of an individual or organization other than your employer. Attorney Robert C. Buck will make sure that you do not miss out on compensation that you need and deserve.
Discover The Reasons To Turn To Buck Law Firm
Whether or not your catastrophic injury was work-related, you will benefit from Mr. Buck’s experience, hard work and personalized counsel. He has a strong track record including:
- Tens of millions of dollars recovered for injured clients, including many with catastrophic injuries
- A record of excellence through all phases of his career, from law school to recent years in which he has been selected for the list of Super Lawyers
- A long list of positive client testimonials that speak directly to his effectiveness as a personal injury attorney
Learn why past clients have testified that Robert C. Buck is the best choice for legal representation after a serious accident in the Atlanta metro area or elsewhere in Georgia. Call 888-856-5145 or email the law firm to schedule a free initial consultation.